Tequila Factory PRICES in PV

Shellyld6

Shelly, we were on the Tequila tour in PV on 11/10. Since I have two bottles of 100% agave tequila at home I did not buy any on the tour. We are both trying to remember the prices. I believe the Anejo Tequila was $60 a bottle and the flavored ones were either $25 or $30 a bottle. The tangerine flavored tequila was good and I almost bought some to use as a marinade. The "factory" is more a demonstration facility than an actual factory. We did enjoy the drive through the countryside but had hoped for more information on propagation of the agaves and a visit to the agave fields. You get to taste several different types of tequila, enjoy. Maybe someone else will remember the prices better than we do.

RetRanger's DW

Was wondering if anyone know the prices of Tequila(apple and other flavors) when doing the Teq Fac tour in PV. Any help would be great..Thanks Shelly

There are several "Tequila Factory Outlet" stores that have opened up in PV. No need to pay for a "factory tour" if you are doing it just to find/buy flavored tequilas. There are at least three locations in the downtown area (flyer is at home).

They will let you taste their various products to include the $94 USD per bottle top end tequila. They have five or six different flavors available and I think we paid about 120 pesos per bottle. Much less than the $24-25 USD that I paid in the past on a "factory tour".

Be aware that most of the sales staff are also timeshare sharks. Expect them to work just as hard at selling a timeshare presentation as they do at selling the tequila.

Best selection of tequila, silver thru Anejo, can be found in a regular liquor store or one of the large food stores. We find our best selection and prices at the MEGA food store just north of the Sheraton. There is a large liquor store a half block south of the MEGA that have very good prices. A 950ml bottle of Herradura Anejo was selling for around $37 USD and Herradura Reposeda was priced around $32 USD.

We took the factory tour in October through RCI and the flavored tequillas were $25. We didn't get hit up for any time shares. The part of the tour I didn't appreciate was the 1/2 hour at a "mini mall" - then only 1/2 hour or less in PV.

Archived