Elation FunTimes from May 2017

atj1971

This is awesome! Thank you so much! It helps to have some idea of what is going on. I am surprised there are three big shows! I think it is usually just two. So that is nice. I am disappointed there are only two PG comedy shows for the whole 5 days (each shown twice) when there are four R shows. I wonder if that may vary and maybe during summer they would swap and have more PG shows for more kids on board.

Jillewood, when you get back next week, can you please let us know about the PG comedy shows? And I would love to hear about your cruise overall. Have fun! I am jealous, we are a month away, but I am also not rushing it because that wishes the summer away!

This is awesome! Thank you so much! It helps to have some idea of what is going on. I am surprised there are three big shows! I think it is usually just two. So that is nice. I am disappointed there are only two PG comedy shows for the whole 5 days (each shown twice) when there are four R shows. I wonder if that may vary and maybe during summer they would swap and have more PG shows for more kids on board.

Jillewood, when you get back next week, can you please let us know about the PG comedy shows? And I would love to hear about your cruise overall. Have fun! I am jealous, we are a month away, but I am also not rushing it because that wishes the summer away!

I sure will--I plan on taking a lot of pictures too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums