Volendam In Cabin Internet Question

Graymare2

We are traveling on the Volendam Christmas Cruise and are leaving our pets behind with a pet sitter. Two years ago on the Zuiderdam we were able to easily and fairly inexpensively download and send e-mail from our cabin. We were surprised last Christmas on the Oosterdam when we were told the in cabin internet wasn't working. I was wondering if anyone knows the set up on the Volendam. Can you e-mail from your cabin assuming that it's working? It was nice peace of mind to be able to check on our pets while enjoying our cruise.

Cindy & Crew

Was on the Volendam in October (elegant ship, great crew, fantastic time) but there is no internet (and I do not believe their ever was) any in the passenger cabins. There is internet available in the internet cafe and there are also various hot spots around the ship. My personal favorite was the library where I could put my laptop on one of those lovely desks and stare out at the water and/or port while I downloaded my e-mail.

Archived