Wyndham Westshore in Tampa

can_cruisers

Go to Wyndham.com and then to Westshore, then put in your dates. It is date dependent as some people got it for $55 a night, yet the 87 was by far the best we found for what looks like a great hotel. We are staying there on May 07, 2006. Good luck.

I've stayed there. Nice rooms. More of a busines class hotel, but it is ocnvenient to shopping and the port.

I preferred it over the other their other property .. Harbor Island or some such name.

We will be there in 52 days. Is there anything in particular you are wanting to know? All the reviews have been good. The Restraunt is pricey but the hotel is across the street from Westshore Plaza mall so that shouldnt be a problem. Always food at and near malls. There is also Sports bar with pool tables, big screen Tv and darts according there brocure and a lounge. I think I read they hold occasional weddings there , balls for Mardii Gras.

I think its going to a very classy hotel.

Ill be happy to take some picture for you while we are there.

We stayed there the end of October. Nice rooms, clean, friendly for the most part. The doorman was very helpful... gave us a map and directions to the pier. There is no free breakfast of any kind. The breakfast that is offered is very costly. We drove on down the road past the one mall and towards another one to find an IHOP. Our room was $55 through priceline. Dh dropped myself and daughter off at the door. He and the boys drove around to the parking garage. He said it was a bit confusing finding their way back into the hotel so get directions as to how to get back inside. Beds were clean, towels scratchy but clean *grin*. Hope this helps.

Thanks guys this is great info. We are just nervous that is might be run down. Sometimes the webistes look great, but the hotel is bad. That was my experience with the Best Western Westhsore, so we are a bit gun-shy. thanks for sharing your info.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys this is great info. We are just nervous that is might be run down. Sometimes the webistes look great, but the hotel is bad. That was my experience with the Best Western Westhsore, so we are a bit gun-shy. thanks for sharing your info.

Mike

• 1 month later...

Archived