Non-alcoholic drinks

I'm sailing on Oasis this September for my first ever cruise, with my 19yr old daughter. She's mightily unimpressed that she won't be able to drink alcohol during the cruise (I've told her I'll sample all the cocktails on her behalf :D) - can anyone reassure her that there will be things for her to drink aside from coke and water?

I'm sailing on Oasis this September for my first ever cruise, with my 19yr old daughter. She's mightily unimpressed that she won't be able to drink alcohol during the cruise (I've told her I'll sample all the cocktails on her behalf :D) - can anyone reassure her that there will be things for her to drink aside from coke and water?

There are virgin drinks of all sorts. My favourite is Miami Vice. A frozen mudslide is like a chocolate milk shake. I always get the replenish package which includes virgin frozen drinks, specialty coffees and juices, as well as pop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beverages included in the basic cruise fare: coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, juices at breakfast.

There are virgin drinks of all sorts. My favourite is Miami Vice. A frozen mudslide is like a chocolate milk shake. I always get the replenish package which includes virgin frozen drinks, specialty coffees and juices, as well as pop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fab, thank you, I should have mentioned that I've bought the refreshment drinks package for her so she should have plenty of options.

Another fun thing for her to do is to ask the bar tenders to make up a virgin drink (e.g. something not on the bar list) for her that will fit with the refreshment package. They get really creative and come up with some really tasty stuff.