Did Carnival remove suggested flight times from website?

A&Jfamily

I know the FAQ used to have suggested departure times from various airports so you could time your return flight. Did they remove this because I cannot find it. Can anyone help me out?

Specifically, I am looking at New Orleans...

Thanks!

I know the FAQ used to have suggested departure times from various airports so you could time your return flight. Did they remove this because I cannot find it. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

I think it is a temporary Carnival IT issue (not uncommon). Check back later.

Thanks!

Can't find it too.

Unless there are delays in your ship getting into port and cleared for an on time debarkation, the ship is typically empty by around 10 am. We have chosen to wait until end to avoid standing in lines getting off and going thru customs and last time on Dream were next to last folks off the cruise. If there's no football game the day you get back to New Orleans you need to allow an hour to get from port to airport by taxi or Uber. If a football day. Allow 2 hours to be safe if daytime game. Ships we have been on thete have started debarkation around 7:30. If you don't carry off all your bags or have priority debarkation numbers assume worst case 10 am off, 20 minutes getting bags and thru customs and a few minutes to get a taxi. I think they used to say no earlier than noon but that could be tight if not off ship early as mentioned above. I hope that helps.

Cherie

I hope they return that page to their website because it would be interesting to see what assumptions they make about the traffic and other aspects that could delay you on your way from port to airport. Having said that, it seems a little strange to me that the cruise line would take on the challenge of providing that kind of advice to its passengers without them purchasing the airline arrangements directly through the cruise line.

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

If you have already booked your cruise, go to MANAGE MY CRUISE and click on TRANSFERS. When you look at departures, click on more details, it should tell you the recommended times. On my Triumph cruise out of NOLA, it said no earlier than 11:30, but for my Port Everglades it was noon. Check your booking to be sure.

If you have already booked your cruise, go to MANAGE MY CRUISE and click on TRANSFERS. When you look at departures, click on more details, it should tell you the recommended times. On my Triumph cruise out of NOLA, it said no earlier than 11:30, but for my Port Everglades it was noon. Check your booking to be sure.

Thanks! That worked!

Thanks!

Try here. Just click on the city name you need.

https://www.carnival.com/cruise-transfers/orlando.aspx

On our cruise last month, we did a day in the debark port after the cruise and really enjoyed it. I realize this won't work for all, but I'd encourage those who can to consider it.

It made debark day an enjoyable experience instead of a chore.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info.