Adding Passenger To Room

I have an owner's suite booked on the Oasis of the Seas in March for my wife, my daughter, and me. My grandmother has never cruised and always wanted to. I'd like to add her to my reservation. However, she is currently undergoing chemotherapy so we won't know for sure if she will be up to going for a while. How does adding someone to a room work? It would be to the same room as the rest of us so she could get the suite benefits too. Does that make the whole trip get repriced at whatever it happens to be at the time, or does it just add the cost of a fourth passenger to my bill? Is there a deadline before which you have to add a passenger to a room? Thanks!

I would add her immediately. You should only have to pay the current rate for her, your entire booking should not reprice.

You have until 14 days before the cruise to cancel her for a full refund.

The reason you want to add now is that ships sometimes fill up muster stations for the 3rd ot more guests in a stateroom, so there could be a point when you cannot add her.

Just added her. Thanks. I assumed it would be a miserable hour or two on hold but they answered immediately. Pleasant surprise.

I should have mentioned that the refund policy applies to US/Canadian bookings.