First timer, some advice please

Thanks for that, I am prone to motion sickness so thats a great bit of advice

If you are prone to motion sickness I understand green apples and drinking ginger ale helps.

The OS has a dining table and you can order regular room service or from the MDR menu free of charge. The MDR menu will be in a folder on the coffee table and your room steward will switch out every day for that day's menus.

When you first board, the crowds can be overwhelming - at least until everyone gets into their cabins. Know that this is not how the entire cruise will be. It will calm down in a few hours.[/quote ]Thanks I will remember that

If you are prone to motion sickness I understand green apples and drinking ginger ale helps.

The OS has a dining table and you can order regular room service or from the MDR menu free of charge. The MDR menu will be in a folder on the coffee table and your room steward will switch out every day for that day's menus.

Thanks, I think we might just make use of that, a shame not to really

just been on the oasis of the seas my tips are

if you have photos done dont buy any till the end of the cruise usually sold between $15-$20 each but 2 days before we ended the cruise a notification came up on the tv screen " all you photos no matter how many $100 " as they print them all off and want to shift them .

half way through the cruise if your not on a alcohol drinks package they do a 10 drinks for $79 card buy as many as you need from then on .....a bargain if you like cocktails

gratuities are not mandatory when added to you on board account you can have them all removed and tip as you think necessary to people who make a difference