Yoga

amsupianoski

I am a yoga instructor and would like to still continue my practice while on board during my wedding/honeymoon trip. Are there areas on the Celebrity Summit where I can have some space to conduct my Practice?

When/What ship? I'd be interested in joining you! I think there will be an area in the gym. Would have to work around scheduled (for fee) Zumba, etc. 😎

If you are on an S class ship, head up to the lawn and lay out your mat. I will be taking my yoga mat, etc in December on Reflection and will either do my practice on our balcony (we have an S1) or in the cabin. I have access to free online classes which work quite well when I travel).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you are on an S class ship, head up to the lawn and lay out your mat. I will be taking my yoga mat, etc in December on Reflection and will either do my practice on our balcony (we have an S1) or in the cabin. I have access to free online classes which work quite well when I

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for your info. I'll be on the Summit to Canada in September so I can't join you. I also sometimes use internet classes but won't have access on the cruise. I guess I'll do my own version. Enjoy your cruise! Namaste. 😎

When/What ship? I'd be interested in joining you! I think there will be an area in the gym. Would have to work around scheduled (for fee) Zumba, etc. [emoji41]

I will be on the Summit October 22, 2017 for the Repositioning Cruise..... I am in a S1 cabin ... but I am 6'3" and require a little more space than most....... looking at the deck maps maybe on deck 11 the sun terrace aft?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am a yoga instructor and would like to still continue my practice while on board during my wedding/honeymoon trip. Are there areas on the Celebrity Summit where I can have some space to conduct my Practice?

I too practice Yoga throughout my cruise and have always found mats and blocks in the gym available for my use( Celebrity Eclipse).

Last cruise there were a couple of other passengers doing their Yoga practice too, and other gym users did not make us feel uncomfortable or out of place.

My very favourite place though is on my balcony, close to the ocean- perfect!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 7 months later...
I will be on the Summit October 22, 2017 for the Repositioning Cruise..... I am in a S1 cabin ... but I am 6'3" and require a little more space than most....... looking at the deck maps maybe on deck 11 the sun terrace aft?

How did this work out for you? I'm a yoga teacher too, and I will be on the Summit in June.