Southampton ABP parking

Hi,

Icruise regularly from Southampton but with ‘competitor’ cruise lines that useCPS as the official car parking company. They are very expensive so I have cometo use Parking4Cruises where I drop the cases off at the terminal and thendrive to the short stay car park where they take my car from me and move it toanother location while on the cruise.

However I priced ABP parking as I believe thisis the official car parking company for RCL and the price was only £20 dearerand from what I read I park the car and keep my keys and it is a minute’s walkto the terminal i.e. no need for a shuttle bus. Is this correct? Apparentlythey take the suitcases out of the car in the car park?

Before I book I just want to make sure I havemy facts straight. Also does anyone have an active discount code?

We always use ABP parking as the service is first class. Very well organised parking, suitcases taken straight from car by porters, and a very short walk to the cruise terminal. Well worth the payment.

I don't have a current discount code, but you could try Google for sites that may have a current code available.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

When we have parked at the port we were directed into the line for the ship, unloaded the check in suitcases and were then directed to the car park. We have used both the one that is slightly further down the road using the shuttle, and also the one right next to the terminal which I believe to be AB. It was very easy and a short walk. I would highly recommend.