Oscar Brown Tour

elisamarie

We are booked with Oscar Brown for the tour and Ziplining. Do any of you know which Zipline Oscar uses? Almonds & Corals or Las Brias? I prefer the one closer to Limon. Can we request that one if he uses Almonds & Corals?

Thanks for any info.

We also were contemplating Almonds and Coral until I read that the drive is 1-1/2 hours from the port on questionable roads. I've emailed Oscar and he responded quickly. We're now going to Brisas, along with several other stops that we wouldn't have been able to do otherwise. Our ship is only in port from 11:00 to 7:00 so timing is an issue. The recommendations on this site really helped!

• 2 weeks later...

Oscar told me that we will be using the closer zipline Las Brisas this time for our zipline. We used Almonds and Corals on our 02/2005 cruise, but it is a very long trek out there. If you had car problems you could miss your ship. They have a great set up out there, but the roads getting there are horrible.

Just got back from our trip. We went to Las Brisas. Our first time ziplining and it was awesome, one of the highlights of our cruise. We were lucky to get there early and so it was just four of us at a time, with no rushing or waiting. Oscar's nephew was our guide and he did a great job. Took us ziplining first to avoid the crowds.

Archived