Elegant Night on Liberty 4 day Bahamas cruise

trini_ras

My 4 night Bahamas cruise has its sea day as the final day.

So it's Orlando, Bahamas, princess cay, a sea day and back to Orlando.

would there be an elegant night and when would it be??

I will also like to eat at the Specialty Restaurant on one of the nights so I am trying to avoid a clash.

It's never the first or last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's not 100% true; when Christmas was our last sea day, they made that elegant night, regardless.

But on your standard cruise, look at the port with the earliest departure time...that's your best bet.

Thanks for the advice given, so far the formal night can be the 2nd, 3rd (earliest departure), or 4th (sea day).

Now I am really worried about this itinerary :(

Elegant Night will NEVER be the last night of the cruise. NEVER! On a 4-night itinerary, it will *typically* be the second night.

I have the same Itinerary as you do sailing September 3rd. I booked the steakhouse for the first night just to be sure. It looks like we leave Princess Cays at 5 pm so I am guessing that will be elegant night. It would be nice though if it was on the same day as our sea day.

I am on a 4 day cruise in September with sea day being the last day. I called carnival and asked specifically what day the elegant day was because my friends and I wanted to make hair appointments and was told it is the LAST DAY of the cruise, so evidentially it can be the last day.....otherwise Carnival will be refunding the hair appointment we booked.

Well that works! I thought about calling but after being given the run around last week with multiple calls and several " I don't know" I wasn't even going to try it.

Trust me it took a lot of hold time and patience, but after about 20 min of run around the lady got the info. Have fun!!!

Hi guys,

I sent a message to Carnival via their FaceBook page asking about the Elegant night on my 4-night cruise of August 20th.

On that cruise, the elegant night is the 2nd night.

Thank you for your input guys and gals

I am on a 4 day cruise in September with sea day being the last day. I called carnival and asked specifically what day the elegant day was because my friends and I wanted to make hair appointments and was told it is the LAST DAY of the cruise, so evidentially it can be the last day.....otherwise Carnival will be refunding the hair appointment we booked.

I wouldn't trust this information. I've never heard of it being on the last night. They make soooo much money on photo sales from elegant night and people would not have a chance to purchase them if it was on the last night. The a lot of lost revenue that would be lost.