YTD, Do they seat you w others?

LucyB.

Thanks so much y'all. Hopefully I'm finished asking my questions, lol.

After a very stressful past year & 1/2, we're all 4 looking forward to relaxing on vac. Take things as they come. If our biggest choice on vac is choosing to wait 20 mins or eat w strangers, I'd call it a success.

Thanks so much y'all. Hopefully I'm finished asking my questions, lol.

After a very stressful past year & 1/2, we're all 4 looking forward to relaxing on vac. Take things as they come. If our biggest choice on vac is choosing to wait 20 mins or eat w strangers, I'd call it a success.

I love your attitude, Lucy! When you mentioned the amount of time life has been stressful, I had to check your location . . . I hope you didn't experience any of that bad weather.

~Profile Says Everything~

You are likely to be seated alone. Every time we have arrived at the dining room with our daughter (on every cruise) we have been seated alone at dinner. Breakfast or lunch is often with others. We usually end up at a 4 top. There are a lot of two and four tops in the dining room -but they are super close together. And I mean really close, not like a normal restaurant. On the ships I have been on, they have like a longer bench seat on one side (or chairs) and then tables like 10-12 inches apart. It could be slightly more, but seriously very close. Just enough room to get in the chair.

Usually even if we arrive without DD, we are seated alone. One time (out of many cruises with MTD) DH and I arrived alone on formal night and were asked if we want to share a table. We opted to do so, although I am sure we could have said no.

We are kind of the opposite of a lot of people. We have just one child and she is school aged (6). At home she plays off on her own most of the time. Having just one child its not that hard to get a baby sitter at home so we can have a date night alone. So we get a fair amount of alone time. But having a small kid and full-time jobs and friends having the same, we kind of have a limited social life and when we do go out with friends, kids are usually involved. So we kind of crave adult interaction. When we don't have our kid with us. If we have our kid, its better if its just us.