Bingo on Anthem

It's been a few years since cruising with Royal. I usually take in a session or 2 of bingo when I cruise if the timing and price is right. Does anyone have any info on the frequency, timing and price of Bingo on the 5 day Bermuda sailings?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know they have hand held computers now that you can play Bingo on, somewhere in the $60 range per session and you can also play without the computer, don't know the cost, I don't play Bingo. Here's the Bingo info taken from our 5 night Cruise Compass in May of this year.

Day 2 @ 11:30 am, it was held in the Royal Theater

Day 4 @ 6 pm, this is a single game only, which was held in the Music Hall

Day 5 @ 2 pm, also held in the Music Hall

Best of luck to you.

They have various packages ranging from $29 to $69 that come with different amounts of bingo cards and the automated tablet bingo tracker thingy. Usually several sessions of bingo per cruise, times vary from early afternoon to early evening. Mostly cash prizes.

I was on the Anthem to Bermuda July 15-20th. They had at least three Bingo sessions at various times on our 5 day cruise. As Zedinc said, the packages ranged from $29 ( 3 paper chances) to $69 for a tablet that automatically tracked the game for you. The bingo markers were $3. They did a special $10 one-game-only Bingo (in addition to the three other full bingo sessions) before the love and marriage show. Shout out to Jacob, who made the games very fun, and Bernardo, who was so nice. Thanks guys!

I was on the Anthem to Bermuda July 15-20th. They had at least three Bingo sessions at various times on our 5 day cruise. As Zedinc said, the packages ranged from $29 ( 3 paper chances) to $69 for a tablet that automatically tracked the game for you. The bingo markers were $3. They did a special $10 one-game-only Bingo (in addition to the three other full bingo sessions) before the love and marriage show. Shout out to Jacob, who made the games very fun, and Bernardo, who was so nice. Thanks guys!

Thank you for the recent details. Interesting that they use markers. On all the past cruises I've been on they has the perforated cards that you pushed back. Guess I'll be packing dabbers. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Although they had several games of Bingo on the Anthem last December I only played once. If you got the large package it included a computerized bingo, but also some extra paper cards. I was annoyed that when you bought the SUPER package you still had to pay for the daubers. I know RC is in business to make money, but OMG charge for a marker to use for 1/2 hour.

Yes, On my cruise one of the big bingo prizes was "win a cruise". In another session they offered an automatic upgrade to an unsold fancy suite as a prize.

Thanks. We're on Oasis next month, using our "free" cruise that we won during bingo on Quantum in March of 2015. I wasn't sure they still did it.