Captain Marvin’s = Not enough time to do Stingray and Turtle Farm? Help

SmileEh

I saw a few reviews of people saying they went with this company and were able to combine excursions... we want to do the Stringray Swim and also the Hell/Turtle Farm... we will be on the Carnival Vista arriving in Grand Cayman on Wed Jan 24th from 8am to 4pm (last tender back to ship is probably 3pm)... the person that I was making the reservation with said we can only do one as we won't have enough time to combine the two excursions; is this true?... my friend has never been to Grand Cayman and most likely never will be again so was really hoping to be able to take her to swim with the stingray's and also visit the turtle farm as she loves turtles... if Captain Marvin's can not help me do both is there another company that can... suggestions needed please

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i did both while on a carnival ship with captain marvins. Personally...hell and turtle farm wasnt worth the added time and cost in my opinion. Stingray city is the spot to go see! take a tour with capt marvins that offers snorkeling and stingrays and you are sure to have a great time in GC.