Best direct contact? Completely inaccessible PCC

KyaniteQueen

I’m looking for the best email address or direct line to talk to someone a bit higher up than your average customer service rep at NCL. I’ve been trying to get in contact with my PCC for 6 months and haven’t had any of my emails or phone calls returned. I’m getting really frustrated. I’d like to let someone higher up know that one of their PCCs has been completely blowing me off since February, but more than that, I just want to have my question answered to see if we can even take this dang cruise!!!!

The TL;DR details:

My aunt set up a group cruise and gave me the PCC contact information. I booked directly through the PCC, and she was very helpful and patient on the phone and told me to email her if I had any additional questions. I emailed her directly in February about a week after booking and paying the deposit to ask a very important question which will basically determine if we are even able to go on this cruise or not. No response. Emailed again in April, and received no response. Called her direct phone line (twice) in April and left messages with my name and number. Calls were not returned. I started wondering if maybe she didn’t work for NCL anymore and that’s why I wasn’t getting any response from her. But then the NCL promo emails I get started coming with her name and contact info across the top of them. So I tried emailing her AGAIN in July. Oddly enough, she replied within 30 mins and said “I’ll ask around and get back to you ASAP.” I didn’t get a response after 7 days, so I emailed again and asked if she had been able to find anything out. I still haven’t heard back from her and it’s now August. I’m not trying to ask for any special accommodations, discounts, or anything “above and beyond” – just some basic information. Is this level of (non)service typical of NCL?

The PCC I booked with a year ago is now gone from NCL. It was a guy, so probably not the same person, but there is turnover. Sounds like yours won't be there for long!

I called the number too. I didn't ask for a new PCC because I don't really need one at this point (I don't think!) but that did seem like the fastest path.

I don't use the PCC assigned to me. I actually got her to stop calling/emailing me as she was a nuisance. When I want something, I just call the general number and speak to whoever answers - never had an issue this way.

No idea what your question is, but there is a chance someone here could answer it within minutes.

As to calling NCL - no way would I wait weeks or months for an answer. If they do not reply, call and escalate. No need to call the President like some people do, (@%@#%#$@) - but just asking for a supervisor would work fine.

P.S. - there may have been some issue with the group booking. How many people are in this group? Did you pay direct or did someone else take payment?