Alcohol purchase in the shops/b2b cruise

Going on my first b2b on the Vista in December. If I purchase alcohol on the first leg, can I pick up on disembarkation morning and have it for the 2nd leg?

Did a search but couldn't find anything.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wouldn't count on it. Two or 3 years ago on a B2B, I thought I'd get my pkg. that I'd bought on shore, but they left me a note saying I'd get it at the end of the 2nd week.

Going on my first b2b on the Vista in December. If I purchase alcohol on the first leg, can I pick up on disembarkation morning and have it for the 2nd leg?

TIA

The last time we did a B2B, the purchases in the Liquor Store the last night of leg 1, were Flagged as B2B somehow? When I asked our room steward, he confirmed, and said it was on a shelf, but he could not deliver it. Ended up picking it up at 6:00am or so in the dining room, on disembarkation day.:(

Don't count on it, but you never know....:confused:

Best bet is to order from Room Service, expensive, but at least you'll have some in room liquor for drinks on the 2nd leg.

TIA

No. The sale of alcoholic beverages on the ship is a BIG money-maker for Carnival, especially with the mark-up they charge. Carnival can't make a profit if they allowed people to buy their own bottles of liquor for consumption on the ship, rather than get their drinks from one of the ship's bars.