FC Barcelona - Guided Visit to Camp Nou

FC Barcelona is one of my 19-year-old son’s favorite football (soccer) teams; we have an overnight stay in Barcelona in the middle of our cruise and most of our group of 6 would like to go with him to visit Camp Nou. I have read quite a bit on cruise critic and the FC Barcelona site about purchasing tickets online, and directions to the stadium from the port. Does anyone have any suggestions for a tour company/guide or a driver/taxi service who would be able to pick us up at the port take us to the stadium, provide us with a guided tour and return us to the ship. Has anyone done the guided tour of Camp Nou offered by FC Barcelona, is the guide worth the extra money? Thanks for any help!

Hi Trini! We just did the FC Barcelona tour last week ( still on the NCL Epic now :) There are plenty of cabs at the port to go there and catch a cab back to the port.. We booked nonguided tours online for 25 euros each, and walked thru ourselves and got a great overview. You can also rent audio headsets as well. It was very crowded and not sure a personal tour guide would be worth the expense.

We had looked into a driver/tour guide as we were going straight to Camp

Nou from airport ( with bags) and it was upwards of 550 euros so we had bag company Bags & Go pick up/deliver our bags and we taxied straight to Camp Nou.

Good luck!

Hi Trini! We just did the FC Barcelona tour last week ( still on the NCL Epic now :) There are plenty of cabs at the port to go there and catch a cab back to the port.. We booked nonguided tours online for 25 euros each, and walked thru ourselves and got a great overview. You can also rent audio headsets as well. It was very crowded and not sure a personal tour guide would be worth the expense.

We had looked into a driver/tour guide as we were going straight to Camp

Nou from airport ( with bags) and it was upwards of 550 euros so we had bag company Bags & Go pick up/deliver our bags and we taxied straight to Camp Nou.

Good luck!

Thanks for the response...I have great memories of NCL Epic, actually 7 years ago today I would have been onboard for my honeymoon :D, we weren't anywhere as fantastic as the Mediterranean though. I think if we can easily get cabs, we may just grab two and go. I don't think I mentioned this in my post but we are going during a Christmas cruise, so hopefully the crowds at Camp Nou won't be as intense as they are during the summer. I'm hoping that the weather cooperates.

The local public transport the metro or bus is just a couple of Euros An goes all the time from all over Barcelona. I watched Barca play PSG it was amazing, try an watch a match if you can and if you do take public transport, amazing atmosphere An very safe.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did this tour last month and loved it!! There is a metro stop fairly close to Camp Nou but then there is still a bit of a walk. I would recommend spending the money on a taxi. The self guided tour is great!!

• 2 weeks later...