Anguilla Dolphin Encounter and Beach excursion-anyone ever done it?

Hey All

Wondering how good this excursion is. we will be going with our 3 year old so she would be free on this. Hubby isn't a fan of the dolphins so he can go as an observer. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this of what happens in the water exactly. Pics would be FANTASTIC! I think my 3 year old would love it. Thanks guys!!

We did it a few years back. Was very expensive and very crowded. They split you up in several groups of about 15 or so to go in with the dolphins. While you waited there was a nice beach to sit on. Was only about 20 minutes with the dolphins, and they didnt let you take pictures. They had a staff photographer that did them all, and then they charged a huge amount afterwards for each one. The boat from St Martin was about an hour each way.

Was a very cool experience but I wouldnt do it again.

I don't know if I would chose this one with a 3 year old. There were two parts to the dolphin thing depending on which one you chose. One was actually in a lifevest swimming with them doing different things in water that you can't touch the bottom. The other part was they had people in a section for the dolphins to swim past and people could touch them.

IMO based on how they had the thing set up I would look for another place to do it with a 3 year old.

Edit to add the picture I took from the beach facing the "pen" if you will.

ry%3D400