Sea day brunch

Bllybb758

The grilled pork chop is excellent and Mac and cheese with bacon. We live for the sea dat brunch and so happy we can sit at a table looking out over the ocean. It's also the best days for me as I love sea days and able to sleep late, eat a nice meal and still have the rest of the day to enjoy. It is a well kept secret though, when traveling with new cruisers we have to introduce this to them, we find them usually up on lido.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is 8-1 and you can order anything on many at any time. The pastry change to bread at 10:30 I believe
This is what was printed in the July 4 Magic FunTimes:

Sea Day Brunch, Southern Lights Restaurant, 3 Aft ............... 8:30am - 1:00pm

So is it just that it varies a lot, or does it say 8:30am but really starts a half hour earlier?

It's always started at 8:00 am, perhaps it was a special thing for the holiday?

Our last cruise only had 1 sea day, sadly. I woke early and had great tea and pastries, then woke everyone else up at 11 to have lunch with me! The popovers are just heaven.

There's nothing terrible on the menu, though I will agree that the hen alla diavolo was kind of dry. Go early, dawdle, and order several things. I can think of worse ways to spend a day!

Have a great cruise!

I see the same thing: 8:30am - 1:00pm on January 6, January 13, July 7, and August 20. Which has me wondering whether they've changed it; or it is different on Carnival Magic; or they really do start a half hour earlier than the FunTimes says. We're early risers, so if the latter is the case, we'd take advantage of that.

Edited by bUU

I see the same thing: 8:30am - 1:00pm on January 6, January 13, July 7, and August 20. Which has me wondering whether they've changed it; or it is different on Carnival Magic; or they really do start a half hour earlier than the FunTimes says. We're early risers, so if the latter is the case, we'd take advantage of that.

The times printed in the fun time are going to govern. It can easily have small variations from ship to ship beginning on schedules.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums