Reef&Wreck versus Sunken Ship Snorkel

m32446

So, I'm browsing the RCI excursions for George Town Grand Cayman, and I'm having difficult figuring out what the difference between the "Reef and Wreck Snorkel" and the "Sunken Ship and Snorkel". RWS is $44, SSS is $64, and offers snacks, but is it really just the snacks (And the time to stop for shopping. :rolleyes:) that make it cost $20 more?

The cheaper RWS doesn't specify which wreck and which reef it stops at, although I can only assume it's talking about the Kittiwake. Has anyone done either of these that could confirm what they actually entail?

Or if anyone knows of a private supplier who could offer something similar for not dissimilar price? I've found a few, but they all cost a bit more and involve taking a taxi somewhere else to be picked up, so I'm not sure it'd be worth it.

So, I'm browsing the RCI excursions for George Town Grand Cayman, and I'm having difficult figuring out what the difference between the "Reef and Wreck Snorkel" and the "Sunken Ship and Snorkel".

Sounds pretty similar to me. Maybe the former is that you snorkel around an existing wreck and the latter is that after your boat goes down, you get to snorkel home... ;p

Grand Cayman has very nice reefs, so snorkeling should be excellent either way. Just a matter of finding out which is the best value for you.