Tips NCL Breakaway

jymtastics

Hello everyone,

I read many reviews on this website before my cruise on the Breakaway on July 23-30th. I wanted to give back by writing a review myself, however my phone decided to delete the full review I wrote while on vacation.:mad: So now I have decided to modify my review to just have some tips since I can't remember all the good stuff I previously wrote.

Tip #1: Reservations: While waiting to embark you can actually sign onto the NCL iconcierge app. Just follow the instructions on how to sign on from the app and then register. Once you have done that you can view all the dailies for the next week and get an idea of the activities that are going to be offered. You can also put in reservations for the Second City comedy club, which you cannot do before hand. Escape the Big Top has a paper sign up sheet so you have to wait in line at the Box office to make that reservation.

Tip#2: Tom Moore's Jungle: If you are interested in exploring Tom Moore's Jungle and going swimming definitely go. I printed out directions from another review that someone had written and it worked out perfectly. I suggest if you are also interested in the Crystal Caves go there first. We got to the caves early and there was a small crowd. By the time we came out of the cave the crowd had grown quite a bit. From there we walked to the entrance for Tom Moore's Jungle. There were plenty of people around so it was very easy to know where we should go. We were able to follow the directions I had to find the cave to swim in and it was great. I highly recommend. I would like to add that in Bermuda the bus stops may or may not have covered areas. If they don't then the bus stop is only denoted by a pink or blue pole. The buses were easy to take and we had no problems with the transportation system.

Tip#3: If you want to do the ropes course or rock wall then I suggest not to wait for lines to die down. We had varying weather throughout the cruise and many times the outside area was not open because of rain/winds. With that being said I think the best time to do the ropes course was the evening after we left Bermuda. Also many people didn't realize that on the plank part of the ropes course the camera is actually to your left when you are facing the ocean. So if you are going to buy photos from the cruise ship and want one of yourself on the plank then you need to turn to the left before pulling the rope for the picture.

I can only think of those three things for right now but if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I am just trying to post things that I hadn't read about previously. No need for me to repeat the same stuff that others have already written about.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...