Bonsai Sushi on Vista

JayFromVa

Anybody have experiences with Bonsai sushi on vista? Was looking at the menu and it seems limited. Are you able to order rolls that aren't on the menu or is it strictly menu items? No big deal either way! Just curious

Thanks!

i have been to the bonsai sushi on the vista and it has a bigger menu than any of the other bonsai sushi on the other ships. extra items on the vista are vegetable tempura, shrimp tempura, ramen and udon noodle bowls, miso salmon, chicken katsu, grilled meat on skewers (yakiton) and teriyaki steak. the other ships you get none of what i listed. as far as ordering off the menu my wife orders an avocado roll which is not on the menu. she has ordered this on the pride, the glory, and the vista with no issues. so i'm sure if they are able to make a sushi roll with the ingredients that they have available they will.

i have been to the bonsai sushi on the vista and it has a bigger menu than any of the other bonsai sushi on the other ships. extra items on the vista are vegetable tempura, shrimp tempura, ramen and udon noodle bowls, miso salmon, chicken katsu, grilled meat on skewers (yakiton) and teriyaki steak. the other ships you get none of what i listed. as far as ordering off the menu my wife orders an avocado roll which is not on the menu. she has ordered this on the pride, the glory, and the vista with no issues. so i'm sure if they are able to make a sushi roll with the ingredients that they have available they will.

Awesome! thanks for the info! That's pretty much all I was wondering. I noticed they had spicy tuna roll and was basically just curious if they could substitute salmon in for the tuna since they have it on the menu.