Hilton Cocoa Beach

dcruisers

Would appreciate input/opinions from cruisers who have stayed here.We are planning on staying here in January pre- cruise one night.

We have booked a private shuttle to take 8 of us (4 couples) to hotel.

Appreciate information on your experience.

Thank you fellow cruisers

It has been about 7 years since we stayed there but it was nice. They had a outside bar that served food but it was very cold & windy when we were there. They have a nice restaurant in the hotel, we did not have any problems with the place.

Appreciate you taking time to answer.

The pictures if the outside Tiki bar looks like fun. On TripAdvisor I've read the rooms are clean but need to be redone. We think for 1 night pre raise it should be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Past four cruises were out of Port Canaveral and each time, we've stayed here. Most recently August 4, 2017. Absolutely LOVE this hotel. The Longboards Tiki bar isn't terribly over priced. You can walk to a Publix easily for anything supplies you may need. Also, there's a restaurant in that same shopping center, Florida Fresh Grill (check TripAdvisor) which is where we grab dinner whenever we're in town (ask for Terri - she's fantastic!). Since the Hilton doesn't offer free breakfast, we walk south to Denny's. I love this location and the beach is beautiful!

The Hilton in Cocoa Beach is beautiful. Right up there with the best hotels in the port. DW and I just got back from a weekend trip on Majesty of the Seas, we booked a package with Go Port Canaveral at Hilton. https://www.goportcanaveral.com/fly-snooze-cruise/orlando-airport/hilton-cocoa-beach/ Having used them 3 times before, the service just gets better everytime. The price includes everyone in your party, with all transportation from airport to Hilton, a night at Hilton, shuttle to cruise the next morning and shuttle back to airport after the cruise :D

We ate at Florida Fresh Grill which was a quick walk away, but the options for food in the area are vast. Grill's is delicious, Squidlips, Fishlips, Rock the Guac, so much.

The Pier isn't far either, with even more restaurants and live music. The Hilton is in a great location for all the attractions, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Husband & I stayed at Hilton beachfront for 3 nts 2 yrs ago over Christmas . We enjoyed our stay VERY much & will definitely book here again next time cruising out of Port Canaveral.

Large, beautiful Tiki Bar with great food & friendly service. Nice pool, short walk to beach! We really enjoyed ordering a glass of wine & sitting around one of many fire pits during the evenings!

I agree with others, best place to stay on Cocoa Beach.

Thank you all for al your input! It sure has made me feel excited that we selected the Hilton at Cocoa Beach.

Gorgorton-Just wish I knew about that fabulous package with all the transportation! We have a shuttle taking us from airport to hotel and return to airport to raise ship BUT we are paying for that apart from the hotel room.

Happy and safe cruising to all!