Perks on the Sky

papae

I have taken about 18/20 cruises but not with Ncl.

I always wanted to see Cuba so when things opened

Up I starting looking & Ncl had the best deal.

I have a Aft facing penthouse cabin with large balcony.

Could anyone tell me what perks come with this cabin.

Ncl web site didn't help much.

Thank you for your time

I have taken about 18/20 cruises but not with Ncl.

I always wanted to see Cuba so when things opened

Up I starting looking & Ncl had the best deal.

I have a Aft facing penthouse cabin with large balcony.

Could anyone tell me what perks come with this cabin.

Ncl web site didn't help much.

Thank you for your time

Papae- what is your cabin #?

So you are in an official suite then! We will be in a forward facing suite this weekend-I will be posting a full review of the "suite life" experience when I return! I am looking forward to our second NCL suite and the perks that go with it-including: 1. Priority embarkation/debarkation/tendering 2.Special dining for suite guests for breakfast and lunch in Cagney's with a different menu (so good!) 3. A butler and concierge 4. Special waiting area at POM 5. VIP treatment!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
So you are in an official suite then! We will be in a forward facing suite this weekend-I will be posting a full review of the "suite life" experience when I return! I am looking forward to our second NCL suite and the perks that go with it-including: 1. Priority embarkation/debarkation/tendering 2.Special dining for suite guests for breakfast and lunch in Cagney's with a different menu (so good!) 3. A butler and concierge 4. Special waiting area at POM 5. VIP treatment!! :cool:

Hello! I hope you had a good successful cruise and we all look forward to reading your "suite life" full review of the NCL Sky. Thanks in advance !!

Hello! I hope you had a good successful cruise and we all look forward to reading your "suite life" full review of the NCL Sky. Thanks in advance !!

We had an AMAZING time! :) I am slowly uploading blog posts- my son just moved away to college so we have been super busy! Here is a post with lots of pictures- esp. of the "bump out" room in 9002! I will be posting more soon too!

https://thecheerfulcruiser.blogspot.com/2017/08/norwegian-sky-cabins.html

My FB page is where I post updated blog articles-

https://www.facebook.com/The-Cheerful-Cruiser-1713812358872821/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

• 1 month later...

I'm curious as to what the menu is for Breakfast and Lunch at Cagney's. I will be in the Owner's Suite next month and would love to see the menus if you have them