One day in Barcelona for tour

zelly2

We need an all day tour before transatlantic cruise the next day. Staying at airport hotel. What do you recommend for us to make best advantage of our time. Saw that Barcelona Day Tours highly recommended but unsure which tour to select.

I was looking at Barcelona day Tours too. But I don't get in till after 2 on Saturday [emoji24] I'm thinking of doing their pre cruise tour the morning of the transatlantic. But I did read on their site that you can do a private tour and customize to what you really want to see. And I have read some people do the Hop on Hop off trolley and that that can take you all day to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did a private tour with Barcelona Day Tours a few weeks ago. From our cruise ship, we taxied over to Sagrada Familia (purchased tickets in advance including the Passion Tower), had lunch in the area, met the Barcelona Day Tour Guide right near the Sagrada and did a 4 hour tour. Tour included driving to the Olympic Park area, getting out to walk around a bit with the City views, tour around the City itself including Las Ramblas Street as well as the Park Guell. We absolutely loved it and will consider visiting Barcelona back again in the future. Tour guide was very organized, friendly etc. It really was a great experience. The communication with BDT beforehand was great as well. Very professional and easy to deal with.

We need an all day tour before transatlantic cruise the next day. Staying at airport hotel. What do you recommend for us to make best advantage of our time. Saw that Barcelona Day Tours highly recommended but unsure which tour to select.

Two of us were looking at this tour too, but need more people (just two price can be quite high). Would like to join with others to do this tour on 11/4/17 and bring the price down. We are staying at Barcelona Airport Hotel.

Two of us were looking at this tour too, but need more people (just two price can be quite high). Would like to join with others to do this tour on 11/4/17 and bring the price down. We are staying at Barcelona Airport Hotel.

Post this on your Roll call board to see if you can drum up interest among your fellow cruisers.

Joan