One More Question Please?!

dp@kim

They don't want you to bring on an iron. Irons are available in each self-serve laundry aboard the ship. You can also bring aboard a "steamer". Another option is to turn on the hot water in the shower....close the bathroom door 'til steam builds up [only takes a couple of minutes]...steam your clothes that way.

As Jeleja says the Downey Wrinkle Free works very well..........so well in my opinion, I should do a commercial for them!! This stuff really worked for us! I always give a bottle to any one I know who's cruising as a gift. Try it as you'll find no real need for an iron after using. Husbands may not like the "pretty" smell it has however.

.....and what amazes me is that folks don't read the website or the Carnival brochures, or their 'Welcome' booklet that comes with the documents. All is clearly spelled out - in many different places - NO irons, heating pads, or candles allowed in cabins.:)

I can't find her review (and it is multiple postings anyhow) but she told a very entertaining story on how she burned a hole in her brand new formal outfit because the irons get hotter than the setting says. Talk about having a positive attitude! Maybe it was because it was a week later, but she was really chipper about it!

My advice - Downey Wrinkle Releaser or let the ship press them for you - the charge was pretty reasonable.

Archived