Just came back from Empress of the Seas to Cuba

Had a great time and loved Havana. Here is a link to my travel vlog. I'm not a professional videographer so the video is very long and shaky but I have a lot of footage from around the ship and in Havana. At the end I include travel tips and a review. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them as best as I can.

Good review.

how was the AC in the cabin? We are booked in the same cabin, 8644.

It worked great! The cabin was in good shape for an old ship and it was conveniently located as well. Just as long as you know that the view was partially obstructed by a lifeboat.

Had a great time and loved Havana. Here is a link to my travel vlog. I'm not a professional videographer so the video is very long and shaky but I have a lot of footage from around the ship and in Havana. At the end I include travel tips and a review. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them as best as I can.

thanks for your great video. I really enjoyed Empress pictures as have never been on this ship. So excited to cruise to Cuba in Oct.