Upgrades?

isabella52

not for free, but at a reduced rate. We have 3 staterooms booked for our family on June 8: 1-OS, 1-C2, 1-B2; & hope that since we've booked 3 that they will consider upgrading at least the C2, if available. Guess we'll just have to wait & see!:)

Isabella.....if you are not happy with C2 then why not upgrade now and pay the difference.

Why on earth should Oceania even consider this at a lower figure 7 months ahead of departure when they have every possibility of getting the full revenue during this period. Just does not make business sense to me.

Obviously at the time of sailing if better cabins are available then they should grab what money they can from you............

Either way you will have a great Cruise.

Brian

Isabella:

Our family booked two A2 cabins about a month ago on the June 8 Nautica cruise. At that time our travel agent said those were some of the last two left on deck seven. There was nothing on Deck eight available either. Basically, she implied the cruise was almost sold out and that was in Novemeber! Just check with our agent on what is still available. It should be fun!

Isabella:

Actually, this cruise was picked by my younger son, who will turn 18 a few days after the cruise. (My 20 year old son will also be along.) We promised our children a two week family trip of their choice any where in world after their high school graduations. (My older son picked Australia!) My younger son wanted a cruise as our family has enjoyed our past cruises. He wanted a very port intensive trip to the eastern Med. We have been on larger ships, but think we would prefer smaller. We also like open seated dining and no formal nights! Our travel agent recommended we try Oceania. She is arranging some more "high adventure" independent shore excursions such as scuba diving, hiking etc. My sons are very well traveled and like meeting people of all ages, backgrounds etc. Even if there are no other teens/young adults on board, my sons will happily entertain themselves. We have all been to Italy, but only my 20 year old has been to Greece. Can't wait!

NanciEA,

We've been booked since Aug. - all 7 of us. We have an OS on 6, the girls in a B & the boys next door to them in an E. I figured there would be a few young people along. We travel a lot as a family & have a lot of fun. We're spread from coast to coast (CA, TX, LA, DC) so we enjoy our time together. I picked this cruise, because it is destination oriented & cruising is so easy when you have 7 people! I have 2 graduating, as well: from UTex & one from grad school at Amer. U. Look forward to meeting you & your family! email: alewis6088@aol.com

:)

Archived