Discount on deluxe drink package?

I recently got an email stating there was a 30% discount on "faves." I was hoping it would be on the deluxe drink package, but it was only on the refreshment one. Does anyone know how likely it is they will offer a discount on the deluxe package at some point prior to sailing? We are booked for January 2018.

I recently got an email stating there was a 30% discount on "faves." I was hoping it would be on the deluxe drink package, but it was only on the refreshment one. Does anyone know how likely it is they will offer a discount on the deluxe package at some point prior to sailing? We are booked for January 2018.

Unpredictable.

Just keep checking even if you don't get an email. Price drops I've seen in the past haven't always been associated with an email. Just for reference, the deluxe package for mine has been listed as "on sale" for months but the price has remained at $44 per day. The deluxe and VOOM 1 device combo has also been on sale for awhile, I got it at $54 per day and it hasn't changed. You can buy it now, and if the price goes down, cancel and rebook up until a few days prior.