Trent, question about early check-in

Cruiser_Guy

I am staying at the Marriott Harbour Beach in 13 days and I wanted to know if I could check-in early. We arrive into FLL at 12:15 and we don't want to wait until 4:00-4:30pm to check-in. We are cabana club members at this hotel- does this help at all?

I have called numerous times and I get either "yes", "no", "maybe", and "you're talking to the wrong person" (LOL). I even e-mailed Marriott but have received no answer.

Regards,

Joe

In most cases it's not a problem. Of course they can't PROMISE your room will be ready until their stated check-in time, but it'll probably be after 1pm by the time you get your luggage and get over there, and that's if your flight is on time. I'd just have them note in your reservation that you'd like an early check-in, and remind them of all your Marriott memberships.

I've rarely had a problem getting into hotels that late in the day, but if you can't most will allow you to check in and the bellmen will take your luggage, then you can go off and do whatever you want. When they room is ready they'll give you your keys and the luggage will already be there. I've only had to do that when I've arrived at places before noon though.

I hope you enjoy your stay, the Harbor Beach Marriott is a beautiful hotel on the nicest part of Fort Lauderdale Beach! :)

Thanks, Trent!

We LOVE the Harbor Beach Marriott, we think that its one of the nicest. The landscaping is beautiful too! We have two houses off Las Olas, so we go over there just about every day to play tennis and swim at the beach.

Also, you must be thinking, if we have two houses, than why aren't we staying in one of them?? Well, all of our family is coming down this year, and they are arriving before us, and there are about 25 of them. We didn't want to make some of them stay in a hotel, so we dicided to use one of our cabana club free night awards and decided to stay there!

Archived