Credit for cruises between 1998 and 2001

Pandot

Evening.

I am looking at a 2019 cruise with NCL for the first time in 15+ years. When I logged into NCL, they have me in the system (under my maiden name) but have me as a first timer. I cruised NCL 4 times before "Freestyle cruising", between 1998 and 2001 but don't have the exact sailing dates, only the rough seasons, the departure ports and the ships.

Do you think there is a way to get credit for those cruises by calling Latitudes? It would be 28 days so would really like to have them if I can.

Offices are closed right now, but thought I would ask, as CC often has the answers.

TIA and have a great night. Looking forward to being back on CC to plan and enjoy the anticipation of my next, long awaited cruise.

Under the Latitudes Reward Program Q&A:

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/faq

"If a cruise is missing in your cruise history, you have 12 months from the return date of the cruise to claim the missing points. Log in to My NCL and go to ‘Latitudes Rewards’ tab. Click on the 'Report a missing cruise' link on the 'Cruise History' tab and submit the information requested. To receive points for a missing cruise, you may be asked to provide your reservation number, a copy of your cruise ticket (eDocs), and/or key card. All inquiries will be addressed in the order they were received. We kindly ask that requests for missing cruise only be submitted if the required criteria have been met (i.e. within 12 months of end of cruise). We can only credit your Latitudes account with missing points for cruises taken within the last 12 months"

If you said you cruised with NCL before, do you still have that account with them? If you still have this account, you can call NCL to maybe change the name if there was credit to those cruises. If not, then no credits for those cruises.

We had the cruise credits added for our Norwegian Dream 2000 cruise. (this was around five years ago now).

We did it by calling NCL (UK) and if I remember right our address and date of birth was enough for them to track the reservation. It gave both us and our daughter credits on our rewards points.

Something however tells me that since the new Lattitudes Programme came in - a change was made to that and the 12 month limit applies now - ie Poohdreaming is correct in her/his post

Worth a phone call however - or an email?

On your latitudes account you should have a list of the cruise's that you have taken. I have called and they gave me 32 points for missing cruises but didn't list the dates. Now my last 2 cruise's are missing. If they fix/update it I will be 20 points away from Platinum Plus

I called and was told my cruises were to old so they would not give me credit....I should have called before. I did not know they changed their rules and my cruise was not showing until I went to book this one. It would have raised me a level.