Assigned to a 4 person cabin for 2 people??

erin6494

Good morning all!

Checked the personalizer this morning and saw that are BF guarantee for 11-20 Coral sailing was assigned a BA cabin :-) Now the true obsessing can start! We were assigned to C537 (huge balconies I know so am very happy about that) but it is a 4 person room. There are just two of us. Do you think they will need the room for an actual group of 4 or should I (dare I even hope) keep checking for an upgrade?

Thanks for your ideas, I am sure I will become more and more obsessed as the cruise draws closer!

Have a great day!

Erin

Keep checking as you never know when you might receive another upgrade. Yes, they may need to sell that cabin to someone that has four people, but if they do, that could mean good news for you.

Keep your fingers crossed and check that personalizer once in a while, it will give you something to do while you are waiting for your cruise. icon_wink.gif

Caribbean Princess 8/14/04

Tahitian Princess 10/14/04

RCI-Legend of the Seas 3/27/05 Panama Canal.

Erin,

Congrats on your upgrade. Maybe you'll be upgraded to a mini or even a full suite.

I have never seen this addressed before so here goes. If you have a BD guarantee and they assign you a BA later on, can they move you back down again or can you only get upgraded from there?

Bill

1a.jpg

Caribbean Princess Eastern Caribbean cruise page

Once they upgrade you, they will never move you back. You can only move up from where you are. I was upgraded from a mini to a full suite on my last cruise and I called Princess and asked that very question. The upgrade came over a month prior to sailing and I was holding my breath that they wouldn't take it back. Princess rep told me that they never take back an upgrade once it's given.

Hope that helps,

Lynda

I have a question also. I have never booked a guarrantee. if I were upgraded to what I thought was a great cabin, could my TA keep that cabin for me, by putting a "no upgrade" on it? Or, because I booked guarrantee, possibly lose it?

Sue

7 days on Star Princess 10/24

GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY..... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

I wondered that as well. While we would love to be upgraded to a mini-suite, I would prefer not to be upgraded to an AF mini (the ones without balconies). I will not say anything to Kim because I know we will be happy wherever we end up, but I had been wondering if we could refuse future upgrades.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I felt like we were sitting in a very good spot for potential future upgrades, especially this far out.

Erin

Archived