Time to arrive at Black Falcon for cruise

betmust

We will be sailing on the Serenade on Oct. 15 and trying to figure what time to arrive at the terminal.

I have never sailed from here before but I know at Ft Lauderdale I would generally arrive around 10-10:30 . Sometimes with the bigger ships - Oasis or Allure - we would have to wait awhile but others have gotten on pretty quick.

Anyone sail from Boston that could give any suggestions?

Thanks

We will be sailing on the Serenade on Oct. 15 and trying to figure what time to arrive at the terminal.

I have never sailed from here before but I know at Ft Lauderdale I would generally arrive around 10-10:30 . Sometimes with the bigger ships - Oasis or Allure - we would have to wait awhile but others have gotten on pretty quick.

Anyone sail from Boston that could give any suggestions?

Thanks

I have sailed out of Boston a couple of times. We usually arrive about 10:00 to 10:30 also. As always, it a mad house with the passengers coming off and the passengers arriving for departure. If you are driving to the port, drop your luggage off first and then go park your car and come back. If you are being dropped off, just get out with your luggage and follow the signs. There are porters at the curb side to take your luggage that will be delivered to your room onboard. Bring your carry on luggage and follow the signs.

I have sailed out of Boston a couple of times. We usually arrive about 10:00 to 10:30 also. As always, it a mad house with the passengers coming off and the passengers arriving for departure. If you are driving to the port, drop your luggage off first and then go park your car and come back. If you are being dropped off, just get out with your luggage and follow the signs. There are porters at the curb side to take your luggage that will be delivered to your room onboard. Bring your carry on luggage and follow the signs.

We live locally and will be dropped off at the cruise port. I am thinking it will take 30-45 minutes to get there and get out luggage for 8 of us. I think I will have us picked up at 9:30 and by the time we drop luggage and go in it will be about 10:30.

Thanks for your reply.