Just back from Harmony sailing Aug 19 - Aug 26...will try to answer any questions

Hello - Do you know if the slides and zip lines are open when in port? We decided not to do any excursions and wanted to take advantage of things to do when some people are off the boat. Many thanks.

If I remember correctly they are. Never did any other than the Abyss but they always seemed to be hopping.

I'm booked for Oct. 14 on HOTS. Is the Grotto Cave/Dunns River tour something I could do with a 4 year old?

You probably can, we had a young girl in our group around that age who did the tours and didn't seem to have a problem, but since she is younger and much smaller than adult climbers, you might have to assist her a lot during the Dunns climb up. The tour guide helped our group a lot when necessary. The caves was no issue though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Ipanjabi,

Glad to here your trip was great! I'm new to this site and have some questions about the lighting in the cabin on Harmony, and hoping you can help. Did the cabin have the "above curtain" lighting strip? and where is this switch located? Wondering because I like a bit of mood lighting and I have seen some pics showing it but mostly pics with without. Thanks in advance!

Hi Ipanjabi,

Glad to here your trip was great! I'm new to this site and have some questions about the lighting in the cabin on Harmony, and hoping you can help. Did the cabin have the "above curtain" lighting strip? and where is this switch located? Wondering because I like a bit of mood lighting and I have seen some pics showing it but mostly pics with without. Thanks in advance!

I don't believe it had the light strip but there are two nice lights on each side of the bed which are smaller reading lights that worked well for us at night.

Favorite thing to do on the ship?

Favorite food you ate?

Any can't miss activities on the ship?

Biggest surprise (good or bad)

Fav thing to do: hang out and eat pizza and get the dulce de leche cheesecake from Cafe Promenade and people watch at the Royal Promenade

Fav food: tough to choose but the food at Sabor was one of my favorites

Can't miss activity: watching Fine Line and 1887. Also Quest.

Biggest Surprise: hearing stories of guests complaining about how crowded the ship was but I was surprised to never have felt that it was too crowded anywhere except at the elevators when returning from a show or returning back from a port.

Muster drill.

Drat! I was planning on skipping that one. ;)

Fav thing to do: hang out and eat pizza and get the dulce de leche cheesecake from Cafe Promenade and people watch at the Royal Promenade

Fav food: tough to choose but the food at Sabor was one of my favorites

Can't miss activity: watching Fine Line and 1887. Also Quest.

Biggest Surprise: hearing stories of guests complaining about how crowded the ship was but I was surprised to never have felt that it was too crowded anywhere except at the elevators when returning from a show or returning back from a port.

Thanks so much for responding! I can't wait to try some of that out! The dulce de leche cheesecake sounds amazing!