Need advice on taking locally purchased Whiskeyon ship

Chips Ahoy!

Leaving tomorrow on the Pearl and don't know what to do with 2 bottles of locally made Whiskey I just bought. I can't mail or ship it home. Should I take it and admit I have it during check in or put it in my suitcase and have them "find it". Thanks!

From NCL:

"Bringing liquor onboard at embarkation: It's not allowed -- items are secured until debarkation day. Bringing wine or Champagne onboard: It's allowed, but you'll have to pay a corkage fee for all wine that is brought onboard. Fees are $15 for 750ml bottles, $20 for 1,000ml and $30 for 1,500ml."

"Can I still bring wine on board?

Yes, guests may bring sealed bottles of wine on board for personal consumption. They will be checked prior to embarkation and a corkage fee applied at that time of $15.00 USD for a 750 ml Bottle or $30.00 USD for a 1,500 ml Magnum bottle. Box wines are not allowed on board. If guests do not wish to pay the corkage fee, the wine will be held onboard and returned to the guests at the end of the cruise. "

Put in carry-on. Openly let them know. They will take them, tag them and return them the night before disembarkation. Never had a problem bringing local liquors on board, at least in ports. Never embarked with inquiries on NCL but no problems on other lines- just wave goodbye to the bottles until the last night.