Best crazy (dumb) question!

Bernardo62

My dad would have been one to say this! Not necessarily as a questions but as a "funny". He was the king of corny jokes/phrases. I was sooo embarrassed by this growing up but now that he's gone I miss it!

To be honest, the Stewart question was real, the catch-up question was me being (as my daughter calls it) Dad-funny. :)

When I was on the Dream 18 months ago, the CD held a Q&A session in the theatre. Guess what question was asked about three times (by different people) over the course of the session? "Does this ship have a jail?" The answer is - if confining you to your cabin doesn't work there is a security room they can use before putting you off the ship at the next port. If it reaches that point, you will be put off the ship, no doubt about it. But such events are quite rare, he said.

You are obviously very directional. For people like me who can't find their way out of a paper bag, this is a perfectly reasonable question when we are turned around. We aren't sure which end of the ship we are on.

I can somewhat relate with you. I tend to kind of lose my sense of direction aboard as well as to where I'm at on the ship. Just a little suggestion when you get to the elevators in my experience there's a little map there that shows where you're at so that you can know if you're at the front or the back.

I don't think like others have suggested you or anyone else would really think the elevators go from the front to the back... Or I sure hope no one would think they'd go horizontally. Seemed obvious to me you're saying if I knew I was in the front of the ship I would know it's going up to the front of the ship, but I'm not sure so I might be in the back and it's going to the top of the back of the ship.

Last cruise CD told us he was asked "after the kids go down the slide, how do they get back on the ship????"

:') that is hilarious. I guess we know how affectionate they are of their children by of they let them slide down into the ocean.

A newlywed couple, first time cruisers, asked my friend how she could afford to eat in the MDR? They'd been eating on the Lido Deck- this was day 4 of a 5 day cruise on Paradise (no specialty restaurants at that time)!

Same situation! We were in line for pizza one late night. The couple in front of us were saying they were sick of pizza. They had no idea the MDR was included.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums