overnight massive price rise-UK

baljaffray

I got lucky with my booking for Symphony next September.I originally booked in May with $150 each OBC.When the new offer changed last week I went to my TA and said I wanted to change to the new offer.Normally people in the U.K. Have to cancel loose their £150 deposit and re book.My TA phoned Royal and said we wanted to change and they said we could.We didn't have to cancel and re book or loose our £150 deposit.We had to pay £41 each and got the deluxe drinks package worth £350 each.We are well pleased.

You cannot get "the original" price. The price today is the price! No one can get last weeks prices! Today my desired cruise is £800 more than last week to include the "free" drinks package.

I'll just wait for this promo to end and the prices to drop back down.

For some reason prices in the USA are even more expensive than in the [emoji636] for this one [emoji848]so I can't even use my USA TA!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I booked a cruise in December when the drinks package was on. I booked and paid without the package over £1200 cheaper. I purchased a drinks package later when the were offering it at reduced rate. Booked through a TA.

I got lucky with my booking for Symphony next September.I originally booked in May with $150 each OBC.When the new offer changed last week I went to my TA and said I wanted to change to the new offer.Normally people in the U.K. Have to cancel loose their £150 deposit and re book.My TA phoned Royal and said we wanted to change and they said we could.We didn't have to cancel and re book or loose our £150 deposit.We had to pay £41 each and got the deluxe drinks package worth £350 each.We are well pleased.

Well done

There was a recent offer on when the OBC was on too where you were allowed to move ONCE free of charge. You probably had that offer originally. Good deal though!