Cabin selection on Coral

rdanderson

I'm sure this has been covered but, we are looking at booking a mini suite on Coral Princess for next November. Any suggestions on location?

Thanks

Becky

Jusr keep in mind that most of the mini suite balconies on the Dolphin deck, while large, are fully exposed. There are bumpout sections on this ship and most of those cabins have covered balconies. We sailed in mini A503 and loved it. The balcony is small, but it is on the end of the bumpout section and has great views. The balcony is 3/4 covered and there is no open deck above.

We were in Dolphin D517 this past summer in Alaska. An AB Mini and we loved it. Yes the balcony was totally open, but that did not bother us at all. It appears that some higher up were at least partially covered, but that your total sq footage was a bit less - and we really enjoyed all of the space.

Enjoy your cruise.:)

We were in a bumpout mini on the coral in Alaska (I think it was A426). The balcony was a little smaller than others, but it was the best we've ever had. Since it was on the corner of the bump out, we had a great view to the front, as well as the side of the ship. I would definitely book it again!

Here's a picture from the balcony:

http://www.websitebycathy.com/alaska2005/CoralPrincess/PICT0213.html

I was just looking at the bump out cabins. Would the balconies on Aloha and Baja have the same deck size?

Thanks

Yes, if you are talking about balcony cabins. The minis on the bumpouts are end cabins and the balcony is a wee bit smaller, but you have a fantastic view since the plexiglass railings curve around the one side.

Thanks for the picture CSloan. Could you tell if the cabin right below yours had a bigger balcony or if it was the same size. I have the option of the same bump out on either deck. If they are the same size I will just go with the Aloha deck. For some reason, I was thinkg the balconies on the Baja deck were a little bigger.

THank you also Katy

Thanks

Becky

Thanks for the picture CSloan. Could you tell if the cabin right below yours had a bigger balcony or if it was the same size. I have the option of the same bump out on either deck. If they are the same size I will just go with the Aloha deck. For some reason, I was thinkg the balconies on the Baja deck were a little bigger.

THank you also Katy

Thanks

Becky

Becky - sorry, I really didn't notice the size of the balconies below us. But, I don't think you can go wrong either way. There was plenty of room for us to have our morning coffee and hang out on our balcony watching the glaciers.

Archived