Carlos and Charlies?

Lou_70

Darn! We wanted to swing by there on 12/15 on our way back from PB!

We have a lot of fun memories and photos from two years ago:)

Guess we'll make sure to get to the one in Georgetown.

Hope its up and running by March!!! :(

Im with you Oliver!!!

We are booked in March also for Western Itinerary and are DYING to party down at CNC!!!!

Last time i was there (many years ago) I had a blast....All I remember is doing funnel type shots, Margarita's and dancing on tables :eek: ???????

Its a vague memory but one of great fun!!!! :confused:

Hoping they can pull it together by March!!!

Damn Wilma!!!!!! :mad:

KBfromNC:

Ah you are a few weeks after our cruise (3/11/05). I have been told by RCI that it SHOULD be up and running by March. Now, I take what these RCI customer service people say with a grain of salt, but I do have hope!

We have been to CnC's many times, but this past May was super wild. We love just going in there and people watching. It usually is a huge highlight of our cruise just watching the maddness while enjoying good food and drinks. I was recovering from surgery on my May cruise and was wheelchair bound, but the staff still found a way to make it fun for me in there. It was great.

KBfromNC:

Ah you are a few weeks after our cruise (3/11/05). I have been told by RCI that it SHOULD be up and running by March. Now, I take what these RCI customer service people say with a grain of salt, but I do have hope!

We have been to CnC's many times, but this past May was super wild. We love just going in there and people watching. It usually is a huge highlight of our cruise just watching the maddness while enjoying good food and drinks. I was recovering from surgery on my May cruise and was wheelchair bound, but the staff still found a way to make it fun for me in there. It was great.

Well...you will have to keep me posted as to whats happening there since you will be cruising before me!!!

If its open....make me proud and partake in the "madness' this time around!!!!

Cheers!!! :D

We will be in Cozumel Jan 26th and will check it out. We plan to go to Paradise Beach, but of course must stop by CNCs on the way back. I lost my fav. CNC T-shirt in Oct. on another cruise (long story) so It's not that we want to go we have to replace the shirt! (anyone buying that?)

Debbie

I was just in Cozumel on Thursday and our cab driver said that they are due to open sometime this week or next. It sure looked like they had a lot of work to go but I'm sure they are determined to get it going.

The driver also stated that some places, like Hard Rock Cafe, that have insurance, are waiting for their money to come in before rebuilding.

Archived