goportcanveral.com anyone ever use them?

Howie411

Anyone familiar with the site goportcanveral.com? Looks like I can get a ride from the airport to the hotel, a night at the hotel,, and then a ride to the port for about $200 (for 3 people).

https://www.goportcanaveral.com/fly-snooze-cruise/orlando-airport/hampton-inn-titusville/3-People/1#_self

Yes, I use them all the time. They are trustworthy and have great customer service. Last year I was supposed to be picked up at the hotel with my friends to take us to the Port but my luggage had not arrived with me. I had to go back to the airport the morning we were leaving so I called them to see if I could get a ride from the airport instead of the hotel and they had no problem with that. It will also include a ride from the port to the airport on your way home if you require.

Yes, I use them all the time. They are trustworthy and have great customer service. Last year I was supposed to be picked up at the hotel with my friends to take us to the Port but my luggage had not arrived with me. I had to go back to the airport the morning we were leaving so I called them to see if I could get a ride from the airport instead of the hotel and they had no problem with that. It will also include a ride from the port to the airport on your way home if you require.

Thanks, and just so I know I'm reading it right, if you do the Fly, Snooze, Cruise package. They pick you up at the airport, take you to your hotel, then take you to the port the next day, and when you cruise is over they take you back to the airport?

Thanks, and just so I know I'm reading it right, if you do the Fly, Snooze, Cruise package. They pick you up at the airport, take you to your hotel, then take you to the port the next day, and when you cruise is over they take you back to the airport?

Yup, you are reading it correctly. It's a really great deal. Make sure the hotel you are staying at has the ride to the airport once the cruise is over. I think they all do (I've done this 3 times and never used the pickup from the cruise to the airport because of my flight time but it's always been a part of the package).