Best Greece Cruise for Family

jayhawk2000

Does anyone have recommendations for the best cruise in Greece for our family? We want to take our kids 8, 10, and 13 as well as their 4 grandparents. We're fairly new to cruising and have been on Celebrity and Paul Gauguin. A fellow traveler on PG recommended Crystal but it looks like their only greece trips are yachts and not cruise boats. We also like the all inclusive part of PG.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

I would choose Royal Caribbean International or Celebrity Cruises; each of them have excellent programs for the kids.

We cruised onboard Azamara Quest in the Greek Isles. We chose Azamara for the size of the ship (approx 700 guests and the port-intensive itinerary). However, these ships typically have very few kids and there is no kids program, therefore there is very little for them to do onboard.

I would choose Royal Caribbean International or Celebrity Cruises; each of them have excellent programs for the kids.

We cruised onboard Azamara Quest in the Greek Isles. We chose Azamara for the size of the ship (approx 700 guests and the port-intensive itinerary). However, these ships typically have very few kids and there is no kids program, therefore there is very little for them to do onboard.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app