Too much in GC??

Make'em

Hi All,

My family & I are heading to GC on the 19th aboard the Victory. We get there at 7:30 and depart at 4:30.

We want to do a Stingray tour with Dexters-fantasea in the morning, eat lunch in Georgetown and then do the Atlantis tour in the afternoon.

Is this possible, or are we trying to pack too much into the day?

Also, is it better to book with Carnival or by myself before we go?

Thanks, this place is an endless source of great info....thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

You would probably be fine to do all that. It would not be very relaxing, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Just try and get timeframes from the vendors to learn if it is doable. If you are cutting it close you may want to book the afternoon excursion through the cruise line so they will hang around and wait for you if you are running a bit late.

Hi all,

Just an update, with the 7:30 arrival we are apparently too late for some of the 8:30 Stingray tours (we booked with Dexter's) - we have to make sure we get the first tender to shore. We also booked the Atlantis Sub trip although we might not make it in time but there is no risk as you only pay when you get there.

Atlantis sub times are either 12:30 or 2:30 - I thought they were more frequent but maybe they lost a sub - who knows.

So, we are going to try, it'd be a shame to go there and not at least try to do both...I let you know how it goes...:cool:

23 more days...:D

Archived