Fascination - Secret Door

jkubec

Thank you, Pete. I've done a search for that question and evidently could not get deep enough into the posts to find a straight answer (<--read: I was just too lazy to search beyond oh, about 37 seconds). Now I know and will check it out in January. ;)

Vanessa

Cool. Another secret/not so secret place is the two areas on both sides behind the Lido restaurant. There are tables out there, and it's a great place to sit and relax and sometimes call your own. My preference was the port side;don't know why.

It was my favorite hanging out place to be for solitude until I made the switch to a balcony.

Well, as it works out, we will have a balcony also, U94. This will be my first experience with a balcony (I usually book inside or at best an ocean view) so I'll check out those two places but suspect we'll hang out on the balcony most of the time since it would be clothing optional.....Well, it is our first anniversary and all.... ;)

Thanks for the great advice!!

Vanessa

Does anyone have any idea if there is a secret door on The Fascination?

Let me share with you one little bit of information about that door described above. It leads to the crew deck and pool area, and you can view some of it from the bow viewing area. The ship's bell is there as well.

If you elect to venture out that door you will meet some crew you really don't want to chat much with. They have handcuffs, mace and are not really that friendly. I can share this from experience of a fellow cruiser I sent out that door to "check it out" That door has no sign warning that you are about to enter a restricted area, and the security guard was not impressed when he was shown the proof.

It's your choice to chance it, but you've been warned. :eek:

Life's Short, Enjoy The Ride

Lee in Houston

Archived