Refunds For Cancelled Cruise

Cat8bird

:) We decided to cancel our 9/9/17 Harmony cruise. We were told we would receive our FCC within 5-6 weeks. However, it was received 9-18-17.

Still no refund of taxes & fees ;pprepaid shore excursions; specialty dining. We have received some of the OBC we purchased. Still waiting on $1000 of that to be returned also.

Just wondering, are not the only ones still waiting?:confused:

Edited by Cat8bird
CORRECT SPELLING

I cancelled the 9/10 Allure and the return of taxes/etc. hasn't been received (haven't been checking - figured it would take at least one month or more). If it goes to 2 months, then I'll probably start to wonder.

Can't comment on the FCC since my TA got it used ASAP onto another booking. :evilsmile:

Our Oasis cruise on 9/10 was cancelled and a new cruise (new departure date, shorter cruise, completely different destinations) was set up in its place. I'm still a little disappointed RCCL didn't do refunds since they cancelled the original cruise. They really should have under the circumstances. However, I went ahead and called and just scheduled a new cruise in April and they applied everything we had paid (including the taxes and tips) to the new cruise. It ended up costing me more than I had paid, with less OBC, but I wanted to get something scheduled before things got booked up. That's always an option.