Carnival made error on fun pass

anno

We are 33 days from our family vaction on the Valor. Carnival made an error on our fun pass information. They have two females as Mr.

I have contacted my TA several times. He tells me that he has contacted Carnival but they haven't fixed it yet. I am beginning to get worried. Will this present a problem? I haven't filled out the fun pass yet. If they don't fix it should I still fill it out?:confused:

Be glad that at least you got your documents. My husband came home last week with the docs, and I was so excited. I looked thru them rather quickly, and then it dawned on me--MY NAME WASN'T IN IT!! I'm the lead passenger!! So I called the TA, they called Carnival, and Carnival mailed them a new set. Yeah, a DUPLICATE set of my husband's!! This was LAST week. I'm still waiting for mine--the TA called Carnival AGAIN and Carnival is sending them directly to me.

No Worries! When you get to the agent that checks you in...have them change the Mr/Mrs/Miss. The sail and sign will be wrong because these are pre-printed on the ship...But all you have to do is goto the Pursers desk and they will make a new one...no big deal.

No Worries! We can check you in without a ticket book! We can look you up by your name or booking number. All you have to do is fill out a sail and sign which you can find in the lobby area and we also hand them out. Most all non US guests don't have tickets either...no big deal.

I work there:)

Anno - the above sounds like somebody knows what they're talking about.

But to further put your mind at ease...... Many folks have had this very slight error - probably a single typo - on their docs. Just fill out your Fun Pass correctly, and it shouldn't pose any problem. They can TELL that the two females aren't "Mr." ...:D

Bon Voyage!

Be glad that at least you got your documents. My husband came home last week with the docs, and I was so excited. I looked thru them rather quickly, and then it dawned on me--MY NAME WASN'T IN IT!! I'm the lead passenger!! So I called the TA, they called Carnival, and Carnival mailed them a new set. Yeah, a DUPLICATE set of my husband's!! This was LAST week. I'm still waiting for mine--the TA called Carnival AGAIN and Carnival is sending them directly to me.

I'm still waiting for my docs. So I called the TA--guess what--the air/sea dept didn't reorder the docs! So the nice TA spoke w/somebody at Carnival today--HOPEFULLY I'll be getting them either Thurs or Friday--WITH my name on it! Yet, the airline has my reservation (thru Carnival) AND my Fun Pass is complete.

Butterfly, I had the same thing happen with one my clients week before last. Got the docs with just her name on it, no husband. I called Carnival to get them reissued, this time the came out with just her husband's name on it. So I called Carnival back again, and they reissued them, this time with both names on it and overnighted them to me at their expense. My client never knew this was happening, because I took care of it before I sent it to her. This is the value of booking through a good travel agent, you don't even know when they're smoothing out details if they're good!

You'll get your docs, don't worry! Happy cruising!

Butterfly, I had the same thing happen with one my clients week before last. Got the docs with just her name on it, no husband. I called Carnival to get them reissued, this time the came out with just her husband's name on it. So I called Carnival back again, and they reissued them, this time with both names on it and overnighted them to me at their expense. My client never knew this was happening, because I took care of it before I sent it to her. This is the value of booking through a good travel agent, you don't even know when they're smoothing out details if they're good!

You'll get your docs, don't worry! Happy cruising!

Thank you!! The cust svce people where I booked the cruise keep calling, and tomorrow they have to call AGAIN and hopefully there will be a booking #. Carnival said they'd overnight it--I hope they don't reneg---I'm tired o' stressin' ..I'll let you know. THey're overnighting it to ME--not the agancy.

We are 33 days from our family vaction on the Valor. Carnival made an error on our fun pass information. They have two females as Mr.

I have contacted my TA several times. He tells me that he has contacted Carnival but they haven't fixed it yet. I am beginning to get worried. Will this present a problem? I haven't filled out the fun pass yet. If they don't fix it should I still fill it out?:confused:

Mine are the same way. They have my daughter as Mr. and my son as Miss. I am glad to hear that it is not a big deal.

They actually send it Priority Mail, so overnight doesn't mean "overnight" with Carnival. It takes 2-3 days to get it from the day they say they sent it. But, Priority Mail is tracked, so it will arrive sooner rather than later!

Customer Service has called 3 times, and everyday they are told: call back tomorrow, we may have a tracking # then. That was Weds. So today, I had my actual agent call Guest Services again!! THis has been going on since Nov. 22. Tomorrow will be the 4th day. They were told it was a "glitch in the system". Each time, the agent was put on hold while air/sea dept spoke to a supervisor. I can't believe this--any idea who to write to to complain?? If I don't get a tracking # tomorrow I'm going to call Guest Svs even tho' I won't get anywhere b/c I'm not the one who booked the reservation. Guess you got lucky when you had your problem.

why are you stressin....you don't even need them to check in. If you don't get your tickets for the cruise...just enter the main line (there is no special desk to pic up your tix) any agent can check you in. Fill out your Fun Pass. All you will need is a sail and sign form which you can find in the lobby of the terminal. Ask me any questions.

why are you stressin....you don't even need them to check in. If you don't get your tickets for the cruise...just enter the main line (there is no special desk to pic up your tix) any agent can check you in. Fill out your Fun Pass. All you will need is a sail and sign form which you can find in the lobby of the terminal. Ask me any questions.

Thank you--I didn't know that stuff. I also called the airlines, I'm DEFINITELY on their manifest, ditto Carnival.. I filled out the Fun Pass a long time ago. The Cust Serv rep at the agency finally got the Air/Sea dept at Carnival to e-mail plane tix. She just wants to get to the bottom of this and for me to have a ticket....Thanks for your help....11 cruises with them, and they keep xcluding me. Oh well, bad beginnings, good endings. Thanks again.

dpal2208...I do work at the port:) Ask away! Parking is $12.00 a day CASH only. Boarding time is normally 11:30 to 12. The longest lines occur between 1pm-3pm. If possible..get there 10:30 to 11:00...we have a small check in counter for the early arrivals. You will then go thru security and into our main check in area...this is just a waiting area until we get clearence to go upstairs.(no chairs) Fill out your FUNPASS online. The only thing you have to fill out (if you did your FUNPASS) is your Sail & Sign. When you get to the counter have a photo Id out, ticket book, birth certificate and the credit card you want to use for your onboard purchases ready. When you get on the ship we ask that you goto the Lido deck to get somthing to eat. Please stay out of the rooms until 1:30...the staff is still cleaning them. oh....this is funny....make sure your car tags are current on your license plate....police officers go thru the parking garage looking for expired stickers...I see lots of tickets on cars when I leave work...not a good way to end your cruise! Ask away!:)

dpal2208...I do work at the port:) Ask away! Parking is $12.00 a day CASH only. Boarding time is normally 11:30 to 12. The longest lines occur between 1pm-3pm. If possible..get there 10:30 to 11:00...we have a small check in counter for the early arrivals. You will then go thru security and into our main check in area...this is just a waiting area until we get clearence to go upstairs.(no chairs) Fill out your FUNPASS online. The only thing you have to fill out (if you did your FUNPASS) is your Sail & Sign. When you get to the counter have a photo Id out, ticket book, birth certificate and the credit card you want to use for your onboard purchases ready. When you get on the ship we ask that you goto the Lido deck to get somthing to eat. Please stay out of the rooms until 1:30...the staff is still cleaning them. oh....this is funny....make sure your car tags are current on your license plate....police officers go thru the parking garage looking for expired stickers...I see lots of tickets on cars when I leave work...not a good way to end your cruise! Ask away!:)

Careful about your posts. Carnival fired an employee for posting on a public forum. Check your rules of emplyment.

Archived