Deluxe Drink Package - Daily

KDance

It's not......I know it is on individual drinks .....thanks for your help.......

How much is the package going for these days?? $55 plus tip???

The onboard price varies, Royal could not make Dynamic Dining work, so they went with Dynamic Pricing instead.

The least expensive non-discounted onboard price I've seen has been $55 plus 18%. I've also seen it as high as $58 plus 18%.

The onboard price varies, Royal could not make Dynamic Dining work, so they went with Dynamic Pricing instead.

The least expensive non-discounted onboard price I've seen has been $55 plus 18%. I've also seen it as high as $58 plus 18%.

Guess that is why I had trouble figuring it out.

Thanks Bob!

Ok. Sounds high unless it includes gratuities then it's no so bad but not great for a sale either.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I check everyday as well, glad to know I am not alone, but that does not include the gratuity. I purchase one package for 454 for a 7 day on Oasis. It is the deluxe drink package.

You could always buy it now, do the math onboard and then determine whether it would be worth cancelling and repurchasing. I have been caught out before by an increase in the onboard price essentially wiping out what I thought I was going to save by a D+ 30% discount. The bottom line was about the same though. (A bit confusing but the presail price was 20% off, the onboard price about 10% more than anticipated about equalling the 30% saving). After the first drink I really didn't care....