Elation Questions

txted

Our adult son and his gf are joining us on a 3/24/18 Elation cruise. I have been appointed researcher for our cruise.

Regarding the "Cheers" drink package ~ can it be used on the Princess Cay port stop?

Can it be used in the MDR or at any other food venues? Or alcoholic beverages charged outside of the "Cheers" deal at meals?

Will my 13 year old grandson have to purchase a bottle of water on the ship if we do not buy the kids' drink package? "Bottomless Bubbles"?? (We will bring a pack of sodas with us on board and preorder a pack of water for in the cabin.)

Princess Cay ~ This is definitely listed in our Carnival itinerary, but I am confused as when I research it everything says it belongs to the Princess cruise line. Are Carnival and Princess the same cruise line?

We want to snorkel at Princess Cay. Is it better (better deal, better equipment, better anything) to purchase this activity on the ship or on the shore? We have snorkeled a long time ago and want to get right to it as time is limited.

I read where a special sun tan lotion must be used as to not pollute the water for the fish. Does anyone know the name of such lotion or sun block?

Thanks for your help. It has been 20 years since my husband and I have been on a cruise and I am very excited.

Cheers can be used anywhere on the ship except room service. Can’t use it on Princess Cays. It’s owned by princess but Princess and Carnival are owned by the same parent company. If you buy your 13 year old a bottle of water on your Cheers, it’s not a huge deal. Just don’t do it in front of the staff