Finally Platinum!!!

KatANDKel

Just have a quick question! Leaving on my cruise in just 4 short days😎😎 I'll finally be platinum. I was wondering how early we can arrive to get on the boat!!?? I do have a check in time of 10:30. But I'm curious if anyone has ever gone earlier and gotten on. Thanks in advance! 😁

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

In galveston boarding is closer to 1130.

Platinum cruisers have a nice little waiting area, and board after wedding party and guests, and diamonds. Sometimes, if there aren't many wedding guesta, the platinum and diamond will be called at the same time.

Congratulations and have fun!

We’ve been Platinum for several years now. Our favorite perks with being a Platinum cruiser are, earlier embarkation, early debarkation, free logo gifts and the best of all..... free wash and fold service! If your traveling with another Platinum cruiser you BOTH get the perk! Pack less clothes and wash every other day. And if you sail to a tender port, relax and go to the front of the line anytime you choose and you can bring a few “friends” with you! Oh and the Platinum/Diamond party too! You can bring “friends” to that too. At the party you can order ANY drink on the menu or just drink what they serve you for 45 min... sweet perks!

Just have a quick question! Leaving on my cruise in just 4 short days😎😎 I'll finally be platinum. I was wondering how early we can arrive to get on the boat!!?? I do have a check in time of 10:30. But I'm curious if anyone has ever gone earlier and gotten on. Thanks in advance! 😁

You will get on when it's time.

Congratulations on becoming platinum! IMHO, it wouldn't be to your advantage to arrive earlier than 10:30. All you will be doing is prolonging the time you'll be sitting and waiting inside the terminal for embarkation to begin. That likely won't happen until 11 or 11:30 on a "normal" day.

Have a great cruise.