Advice needed on drinks package for children

Ian21

We will be cruising next summer with our 12 year old son and are wondering whether to get a drinks package for him. He is a fussy drinker - he doesn't like fizzy drinks so the Soda Package isn't worth having. He tends to stick to apple juice, milk, flavoured milk, milkshakes or "slushies". Is it worth paying for the premium non-alcoholic package on the basis whatever he finds he likes should be covered or are we better not having a package and just paying as he goes?

I have a fussy one as well. We do not get the drink packages for our children. I have three boys and two will drink soda all day if i let them. The third is very picky...so no i never get the drink package. There are plenty of drinks available that are included in your cruise fare. They have juice in the morning...i believe they have apple juice. They usually have a couple of other drinks at lunchtime. My fussy one likes milk...so i usually will have milk (no charge) delivered to the room in the morning and keep it in the mini fridge...so he can help himself throughout the day. He likes oval tine so i bring that from home to add to his milk. hope this helps.